Sunday, 2 June 2013

Hello! And welcome to Caz's Ugandan adventures!

Hello, and welcome to my very excitable blog!

In just 9 days time I will be flying out to Uganda for 6 weeks, working with the incredible Volunteer Uganda. Located in the very South West of the country, VU have built several schools in the region, and I'm going to be spending my time teaching the incredible children of the region.

You can check out a bit more about VU here!

I've been royally winding up anyone who's had to spend more than 10 minutes with me over the last few months, as I have just one topic of conversation on my mind: Uganda Uganda Uganda. Excited, ecstatic and a little bit petrified only begins to sum it up!

So anyway, here it is, my blog where I hope to document my adventures, the ins and outs of volunteer work in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment